I know, I know! It’s not even Thanksgiving yet! But it absolutely is time to start thinking about getting Christmas cards made! I know budgets are tight this time of year, which is why I’m offering Christmas Card mini sessions so you can get some beautiful family photos to share with your family and friends during the holiday season.
So I am offering THREE (3) dates for my 30 minute Christmas Card mini sessions at three different locations: At a walking trail near Lynn Creek Park in South Grand Prairie on October 26th, Coppell Nature Park on November 2nd, and Veteran’s Park in Arlington on November 9th. More dates/locations may be added if there is enough interest!
How it works:
- Call or email me to pick out your appointment date and time
- Pay your session retainer ($50) via paypal or credit card, and sign the contract I’ll email you
- Show up to your shoot, where the remainder of your session via cash or credit card (I recommend arriving 10 minutes early)
- One week later, your photos will be uploaded into a password-protected online gallery for your viewing and ordering
- As soon as you place your order, your products will arrive at your doorstep within two weeks!
What you get:
- 25 Christmas Cards with design of your choice with envelopes (addt’l sets of 25 priced $50 each)
- These archival, high quality foil stamped cards come with silver holiday foil stamping on one side and a blank area for a personal message on the other.
- 3 High-Res Digital Files (with watermarked web-res copies) ($180 value!)
- Option to purchase any of my standard archival print products, and:
- Special seasonal product options ONLY available for these Christmas Card mini sessions:
- Metal Christmas Ornaments – $30 each
- Acrylic Key Chain (Set of 2) – $20
- 4×4 Tumbled Stone Photo Coasters (1 Image-Set of 4) – $50
Christmas Card Mini Session Price: $150
- Show up to your appointment 10 minutes early – mini sessions are fast-paced with many sessions back to back, so arriving late will cut into shooting time
- Bring water and snack for the kids (and dad!)
- Start thinking of the outfits you want to wear now (for kid’s clothes, I recommend Beautiful Baby Kidswear – they’ve got some cute stuff for boys and girls. Pinterest has loads of ideas! )
Sunday, October 26th: Lynn Creek Park adjacent (South Grand Prairie, TX)
Sunday, November 2nd: Coppell Nature Park (Coppell, TX)
Sunday, November 9th: Veteran’s Park (Arlington, TX)